Brace yourself for the Ultimate African Adventure
in the Okavango Delta
Encounter lions face to face. Mokoro among crocodile and hippo. Walk among herds of elephant.
The Okavango Delta – A paradise for African eco-adventure
Why Choose an OGS African Adventure?
Standard African Safari
- Guided game driving on a mapped out, scheduled route
- Sit in a secure vehicle while viewing the big 5
- View the Okavango Delta from a vehicle
- Game guide is your protector and in full control
OGS African Adventure
- Learn how to approach potentially dangerous animals on foot
- Drive and navigate your own adventure
- Lead a walking safari, drive through a river crossing and camp under the stars
- Mokoro (canoe) the winding delta waters alongside crocodiles and hippos
Looking for your next great adventure? Look no further than Africa
Experience an adrenaline rush as you track lions. Feel your heart pounding as you approach rhino. The ground tremble as an elephant charges. And the hairs at the back of your neck stand on end as snakes move through the undergrowth.
The Okavango Delta – Africa’s last eden – Lies in the heart of Botswana. It is a unique pulsing wetland with pristine eco-systems. Its scenic beauty and abundance of wildlife makes the Okavango Delta the most spectacular wildlife area anywhere in the world.
Your ultimate African adventure awaits you:
- Hear the lion roar at first light
- Breathe in the fresh African air as you open your tent
- Touch paw prints in the African soil as you track leopard
- See the glowing eyes of a hyena outside your tent at night
- Enjoy a beer as you share stories around the camp fire